Friday, July 15, 2005

My baby

Today, I went for a photo shoot, some sort of a make over thing. Its kinda a 4 years thing with my girl friend, Joan. Not really that easy, hope it comes out ok. But thats not the topic I'll be talking today.

I guess most of you all wonder who Joan is.

I knew Joan about 6 years ago, she was in this class in church for confirmation. I happened to be one of the many facilitor there. We went for camps, only did I know that she likes me. (I was with another person at that time) So I didn't notice, even though everyone around me was dropping hints. I was her group facilitor, many stories of her action I have heard, but I won't write it here.

Years later, I broke up with that other girl.. and shortly went together with Joan... I have not regreted since. She is one of the person I trust with all my heart and I would journey life with her. With Daddy's blessing, I hope everything will be an easy journey with her.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stanley Justin Teo said...

Wah lau, 2005... now 2008.... old liao....

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home